Menu 
 
A Cylindrical tankard with incised coat of arms


Böttger stoneware, polished
Meissen, c. 1710–1715

Pewter mount with Dresden city coat of arms (twice)
and the mark of the pewterer Christian August Herrmann (Master title 1795)
H.  23.3  cm (9¼ in.)

Description

For comparision:
Dresden, Staatliche Kunstsammlungen Dresden, Porzellansammlung (published in: Syndram/Weinhold  2009, p.  45, Abb.  14; Inv.-Nr.  P.E.  2367); Nürnberg, Germanisches Nationalmuseum (published in: Bott  1982, p.  83, Abb.  76 und 77; Inv.-Nr.  545 und 3236).

REF No. 958